FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
littlelock69

destruction lock crit

Well, as destro u should never gem for intell over secondary stats. As of secondary stats, they're all pretty close in value, with mastery slight ahead since its stronger in multi target fight, which is most fights in SoO. So u should never drop mastery for haste or crit. That being said, i've seen that Method Destro locks have been going both ways: Mastery > Haste > Crit and Mastery > Crit > Haste. This is a direct Quote of what Sparkuggz said when the stat prio question was asked on their website:

You can play Mastery > Haste > Crit on multi target / semi AoE fights, but it's not bad to go Mastery > Crit > Haste

The crit is more important on single target fights for the ember regeneration 

I have no idea what the first link is supposed to mean but the stat priority for destro is mastery>haste>crit or mastery>crit>haste.

Both are good, good do about the same DPS. it really doesn't matter what way you go on that.

You should never gem pure int, you should always be using 80/160 int/mastery or haste gems or pure 320 mastery/haste.

I looked at your armory, you're WAY over hit cap. Hard hit cap for casters is 5100 (15%). You're sitting at almost 17% hit, that's 900 stats that you could be putting to use that you're just throwing away right now.