Stan

Alexstrasza & Hanzo Hero Leaks

35 posts in this topic

32968-in-development-alextrasza-hanzo.jp

Alexstrasza and Hanzo will be unveiled at this year's BlizzCon!

In one of the "Resurrecting Kel'Thuzad" videos, Blizzard accidentally revealed both Alexstrasza and Hanzo. Apparently, the Chinese Heroes of the Storm website contained Hero teasers ahead of BlizzCon that have now been removed.

Credit to Timkinut & Spazzo965 for the images.

leJRP.png

0mvEnAo.jpg

@t3ramosalso posted a 4chan leak that suggests Franko Tildon from StarCraft II will be portrayed as a potential third Hero in an upcoming reveal cinematic at BlizzCon.

1qlo.png

• Like 2

Does this mean its the year of the Dragon ? (In Hearthstone)

Hate Hanzo in OW...I hope they never ever bring Widdow in HoTs

Edited by Lucawa

8 hours ago, Lucawa said:

Hate Hanzo in OW...I hope they never ever bring Widdow in HoTs

That's reason they added widow's skin for nova

and if they want to add widow they wouldn't add her this early

By the way I'm happy that they are adding more overwatch heroes. So ..soon we would have *play as overwatch hero* as daily quest.. they are trying to make overwatch characters as many as Diablo and starcraft has..

and I'm so happy that they are going to add alextrasza can't wait to see her abilities

Edited by MZLICH

8 hours ago, Devilish said:

They have already the added the daily quest 'Play 2 games as Overwatch heroes'

Oh but I never got O-O

Yay more assassin's that nobody can play on the first week after they come out!

I have so damn no need of more OW heroes -.- and the addition of the OW quest just mean worse chances to get a high gold quest.

But I am eager to see the Alex :D

• Like 2

Well, I can understand them adding Hanzo and Alexstrasza together to fit this dragon motif, which is cool. Makes more sense than adding Firebat (although I really wanna see him in the game).

But man. Hanzo is going to be one of those "cancer" characters, like Tracer and Genji. Very annoying and slippery to deal with.

However, I'm overhyped about Alexstrasza. I really really hope she is a Support. I mean, she is the LIFE-BINDER, after all.

Edited by Valhalen
  • Like 1

Hanzo doesn't excite me from a fluff perspective but I honestly like the design of the Overwatch heroes gameplay wise to here's so hoping they get another good one out of him.

Alex though?  Holly cow I'm excited to see her.  I want to play her badly.  *Shiver*

Is Alex the Lifebinder going to be another support this year?! Blizzard, slow down, you've not done a Warcraft assassin for like nearly a year now. You'll give yourself a hernia there mate. 

Just now, Plergoth said:

Is Alex the Lifebinder going to be another support this year?! Blizzard, slow down, you've not done a Warcraft assassin for like nearly a year now. You'll give yourself a hernia there mate. 

if the 4 chan leak is accurate blizz got you covered with another multiclass hero :D

1qlo.png

I hope that leak is correct. Ive been hoping for another multi-class character for some time. It bothers me that the multiclass column of the stats screen is a Varian specific column. I was kinda hoping/expecting her to be a support/warrior though not an assassin

15 minutes ago, Plergoth said:

Kelthuzzad was only a couple months ago

Getting Alex finally is nice, and to be honest, the other hero had to be from OW franchise because Blizzards current policy of bringing a decent amount of OW heroes to the game to attract people from OW. But still, why it had to be Hanzo out of all the possible heroes, as he is arguably most hated hero in the game. Still because how differently balanced damage and max hp wise OW and HotS are, I have hope that Hanzo isn't going to be the toxic piece of s*** he is in OW and can actually be made into fairly enjoyable hero. Still waiting for that actual main tank from OW to HotS... Hopefully Firebat will still be released pretty soon, as I'm personally super excited for what his concept is going to be, what kind of auto attack and ability animations will there be to represent the flamethrower. Probably something like what they did with Junkrat and Genji with having auto attack and Q have similiar animation and damage, maybe another hero with non mana resource like energy? We shall see...

Don't understand the hate towards Overwatch characters. I mean yeah; they're fundamentally different but none of the bullshit from Overwatch comes over to HoTs(Tracer doesn't have Recall heal until lv20, Genji isn't impossible to hit, no double mine from Junkrat, Dva's DM and her *Bang*) and I sincerely doubt he'll be able to one-shot scatter. At least play him before bashing him even when his release hasn't been confirmed yet. He's not gonna be that bad like...

Edited by MurkyFelix
Typos :(

1 hour ago, mada7 said:

Kelthuzzad was only a couple months ago

Kelthuzad isn't an assassin, he's our lord and saviour 

• Like 2

How long ago was it that people were complaining about there being too many Warcraft characters? And now it's complaining about Overwatch characters while being happy there's a new Warcraft character... Is complaining about things without any real reason some kind of fashion tendency?

Well I'm not too much of a fan of adding the Overwatch characters in HotS either, since Overwatch's lore is much less developped than in other Blizzard games but, hey, no one complained about the Viking Brothers(at least not that I saw) so why not. Also Blizzard has all rights since they're making the game, if they want to add... I don't know... a chicken that fires laser from it's eyes, shits bombs and can flap it's wings so hard it makes wind, then they can, even if I don't agree.

• Thanks 1

Would it be possible to spoiler tag posts like this in the future? Its not too fun seeing this when blizzcon is only a few hours away

Alexstrasza is one of my favorite Warcraft characters. Putting her in the game, not even knowing her abilities and I am like "well, if I ever mained a hero THIS would be it." Not a fan of Hanzo, but I get it. Where there is one Shimada brother, you must have the other. It's like... they are Blizzard's version of the Mario bros. or something.

Edited by Unrealmoth
fixed an error with quotation marks

Multiclass?! I thought they were on the brink of removing the whole category from the game. Apparently not then. Firebat seems cool and I also do love a multiclass character being added. It's just, if we're only going to get a multiclass hero once a year during Blizzcon, you could just make them regular heroes. And holy cow, a Raynor rework! I was hoping that the boost to his healing out of the blue was  a sign for things to come, but I never thought it would come so fast. Time to put juke on again, boys, and you know the song!

I really want Firebat, although I was personally hoping for Gui, it's not that big of a deal.

Smoking a cigar in his suit... aww yea.

IMG_0027.PNG

9 hours ago, NashNeji06 said:

How long ago was it that people were complaining about there being too many Warcraft characters? And now it's complaining about Overwatch characters while being happy there's a new Warcraft character... Is complaining about things without any real reason some kind of fashion tendency?

Well I'm not too much of a fan of adding the Overwatch characters in HotS either, since Overwatch's lore is much less developped than in other Blizzard games but, hey, no one complained about the Viking Brothers(at least not that I saw) so why not. Also Blizzard has all rights since they're making the game, if they want to add... I don't know... a chicken that fires laser from it's eyes, shits bombs and can flap it's wings so hard it makes wind, then they can, even if I don't agree.

As you see warcraft has more characters and in paSt people were angry about this...but i say They had and have to add more warcraft characters anytime and also more ow for this period ..why?

1.warcraft is main thing of blizzard:Dn most of people know blizzard because of warcraft that's reason they made warcraft 1,2,3 and wow series and hearthstone and warcraft movie so of course it shold have more characters

2.because warcraft has many many many characters than other games

3.only warcraft(and a bit diablo) got enough variety of having melee/ranged/supports/assassins(which has much more variety like mages/attack damage and speed and finishers)/tanks/specs

and as you see blizzard barely adds variety of characters for starcraft because starcraft hasn't much melee and specially TANKS! and not much characters so that we see they try to add starcraft characters with bringing more campaigns(what we saw about arthanis) or adding unknown characters like hammer or prob or mora so I'm sure adding ow characters with a few lore is better than adding characters without any lore

4. And about ow characters... they should be added more but in short period because they are few and new to hots but after a while blizzard should stop adding them this fast because most of them are ranged and they don't have much variety of classes( as you see most of them are seeming like what they are for a shooter game like ow not moba games. I mean you just see shooting levels(Q ability* of junkrat genji ana zarya and very very speedy characters(lucio and ofcourse tracer)

Edited by MZLICH