FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
remav1c

Free 1v1 HS - Win a Blue Yeti!

HeyGuys!

We are hosting another 1v1 Hearthstone tournament, powered by Blue Microphones. For all the information, check the link below:

https://esportswall.com/tournament/1719

Date: 23rd of December 2017

First prize: Blue Yeti Microphone

Second prize: Blue Snowball Microphone

Entry: Free

If you want to have some fun and have a chance at winning a professional studio microphone, come check out the tournament to see if you can make it to the top!

Cheers,

Remav1c

Edited by positiv2
Fixed colour

@remav1c Hey, I fixed the font colour so it is readable. If your intent was truly to have it black, please let me know and I will change it back.

• Like 1

18 hours ago, positiv2 said:

@remav1c Hey, I fixed the font colour so it is readable. If your intent was truly to have it black, please let me know and I will change it back.

Thanks <3 I didn't see I could change the color anywhere. #Noob. This is just fine.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Leeq
      Heya!
      So I’ve read the Icy Veins Sin Rogue PvP Guide that suggests Cheapshot > Garrote > Mutilate > Rupture as an opener. It works very well, but I’m wondering if I should use another opening rotation with MotMA (gives 100% crit chance for 5 sec after exiting stealth mode)? I know that legendaries aren’t active in arenas, but I was thinking in wpvp/duels. 
      Cheers :)
    • By remav1c
      Wall of Heroes Cup is the tournament name for eSports Wall’s daily standard Last Hero Standing Hearthstone tournament. There are four classes and one ban per tournament. We are looking for that one person who can claim the #1 spot on the seasonal leaderboard!

Tournament schedule:
      • See all events here!
      • Standard Last Hero Standing - daily 19:30 CEST

Prizes:
      60% of total stones
      20% of total stones
      10% of total stones
      10% of total stones
      If we reach more than 128 participants, we can get HCT points for these events <3

You’re not only playing for awesome in-game prizes, but also for ‘stones’. The website currency at eSports Wall, which you can exchange for great gaming prizes. You can find all of the prizes in our shop, here. eSports Wall is set up in seasons, each season has it’s own leaderboard. The top 4 of the event will claim most points, you get 1 point for every match win. Claim your #1 spot now, check out the leaderboards for Hearthstone here.

It’s our goal to create the eSports experience for all gamers, regardless of your skill level. We’ll be adding a livestream on Twitch, recaps on YouTube and write ups on the website. Experience the thrill of eSports yourself and sign up now!

eSports Wall is more than a tournament hosting website. It’s also a startup platform for content creators, at the tournament page you can apply for:
      • Shoutcaster
      • Video editor
      • Writer
      • Admin

If you want to sign up, please check the event page of the specific game you want to apply for!

If you have questions or want to chat with us please join our partnered discord server.

eSports Wall social media channels:
      Facebook |  Twitter | Instagram | Twitch | YouTube

Additional rewards for tournaments: Stones & Leaderboard points

Stones:
      Players can win stones and exchange them for prizes in our prize shop.

Leaderboard:
      Each season has it’s own leaderboard, claim points and become the ultimate champion of the season! You can see the current leaderboard here.

Requirements to enter the tournaments:

* Make your classes before the tournament starts
      * Four classes are allowed
      * You can use only one deck per class
      * Region: EU

Thank you for supporting eSports Wall tournaments, we’ll make sure everything runs smoothly and add a livestream to this event if possible.

• By remav1c
      Wall of HeroesWall of Heroes is the tournament name for eSports Wall’s daily standard Last Hero Standing Hearthstone tournament. There are four classes and one ban per tournament. We are looking for that one person who can claim the #1 spot on the seasonal leaderboard!

Tournament schedule:
      • See all events here!
      • Standard Last Hero Standing - daily 19:00 CEST

Prizes:
      5 HCT points
      3 HCT points
      2 HCT points
      2 HCT points
      1 HCT point
      1 HCT point
      1 HCT point
      1 HCT point

You’re not only playing for awesome in-game prizes, but also for ‘stones’. The website currency at eSports Wall, which you can exchange for great gaming prizes. You can find all of the prizes in our shop, here.
      eSports Wall is set up in seasons, each season has it’s own leaderboard. The top 4 of the event will claim most points, you get 1 point for every match win. Claim your #1 spot now, check out the leaderboards for Hearthstone here.
      It’s our goal to create the eSports experience for all gamers, regardless of your skill level. We’ll be adding a livestream on Twitch, recaps on YouTube and write ups on the website. Experience the thrill of eSports yourself and sign up now!

eSports Wall is more than a tournament hosting website. It’s also a startup platform for content creators, at the tournament page you can apply for:
      • Shoutcaster
      • Video editor
      • Writer
      • Admin

If you want to sign up, please check the event page of the specific game you want to apply for!

If you have questions or want to chat with us please join our partnered discord server.

eSports Wall social media channels:
      • http://www.facebook.com/esportswall
      • http://twitter.com/esportswall
      • http://instagram.com/esportswall
      • http://twitch.tv/esportswall
      • https://youtube.com/esportswalltournaments
      Additional rewards for tournaments: Stones & Leaderboard points

Stones:
      Players can win stones and exchange them for prizes in our prize shop.

Leaderboard:
      Each season has it’s own leaderboard, claim points and become the ultimate champion of the season! You can see the current leaderboard here.
      Requirements to enter the tournaments:

* Make your classes before the tournament starts
      * Four classes are allowed
      * You can use only one deck per class
      * Region: EU

Thank you for supporting eSports Wall tournaments, we’ll make sure everything runs smoothly and add a livestream to this event if possible.
    • By remav1c
      Hey all!
      Just a quick reminder, eSports Wall is hosting daily Hearthstone tournaments for free, starting today at 19:00 CET. If you want to join in for some fun and a chance to win HCT points, check this link: https://esportswall.com/tournament/3206146
      Woul be cool to see you all there to play for the victory!
      Cheers,
      Remav1c
    • By Lakrykan
      Fellowship Of Azeroth is a relaxed progression raiding guild on kargath server.  We are open recruiting for all area's of game play.  
      Raiding: We hold a Standard of conduct and Performance.  Our Raid times are 8pm server (est) to 11pm server (est)  these are not hard times meaning if your late you may still join if a slot is available.  If you must leave early you are not penalized for it.  We are serious about progressing but NOT a hardcore guild.  We are currently ranked 13th on kargath as of 10-03. http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/kargath/Fellowship+of+Azeroth
      www.foaguild.enjin.com