Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
RPM1974

Build Guide Q

Recommended Posts

Dumb question....whats the best way to use a build guide and play w/out dual screens.  Printing formatting is pretty bad or am I just not doing something right?

 

Cheers!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2018-01-20 at 12:49 AM, RPM1974 said:

whats the best way to use a build guide and play w/out dual screens. 

Umm, tab? I would just tab out to read what I need then back in since you don't have to keep looking at a guide, it's just a reference point if you are unsure about something :)

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...