Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
TMighell

Not Getting Prestige Achievements

Recommended Posts

Hi everyone - I recently reached Honor Level 50, and began climbing the Prestige honor levels. I got the reward at Prestige Level 1, but since that time I have gotten neither achievements nor rewards. I'm all the way up to Prestige Level 13 - just realized I wasn't getting anything for it. Any thoughts on why this is happening? 

 

Thanks!

Tom

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, TMighell said:

Hi everyone - I recently reached Honor Level 50, and began climbing the Prestige honor levels. I got the reward at Prestige Level 1, but since that time I have gotten neither achievements nor rewards. I'm all the way up to Prestige Level 13 - just realized I wasn't getting anything for it. Any thoughts on why this is happening? 

 

Thanks!

Tom

The achievements are for clearing 50 Honor Levels 13 times, not clearing 13 levels into Prestige 1. That might be the issue?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yes, my lack of understanding could definitely be the issue. I didn't realize it was 50 levels to each achievement.  Duh. Thanks for setting me straight!

Tom

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 29/01/2018 at 5:36 PM, TMighell said:

Yes, my lack of understanding could definitely be the issue. I didn't realize it was 50 levels to each achievement.  Duh. Thanks for setting me straight!

Tom

No problem at all! Good luck with grinding it out!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...