Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Nahkis

Survey on cosmetic game item purchase intentions in WoW

Recommended Posts

Hi!

If you ever get bored while waiting for a raid, and feel like helping me graduate, consider answering my survey on purchasing cosmetic game items with real money:

I'm a graduate level student working on my thesis at Aalto University in Finland, and my topic concerns cosmetic game item purchase intentions with real money, and as a part of it I'm running a survey to collect data. What I'm looking for are your perceptions, so you don't have had to purchase anything with real money. You must have an opinion on it though.

I'm considering both the cosmetic services (e.g. appearance change) and cosmetic items (e.g. pets) as cosmetic items in this survey. I'm counting purchases made with gold received from selling a Token on AH as well.  

Link to the survey:

https://www.webropolsurveys.com/S/7FE6867749D95EE6.par

Thanks in advance!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...