Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
BassTrombone

music in the game

Recommended Posts

 

What zone has music that makes you feel the calmest?

What zone has music that makes you feel the most anxious?

What zone has music that makes you feel the most excited/motivated?

What zone has music that has the least amount of effect on your mood?

What zone holds your favorite music?

What zone holds your least favorite music?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

In terms of music and general sounds, I'll take Grizzly Hills any day. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Grizzly Hills is by far my favorite. As for calming, I’d also throw in Dun Morogh and Storm Peaks. When I’m in those zones I always turn the music up. 

There is also a tune that plays when you’re on the Elder Rise in Thunder Bluff that plays that I also find calming. Though I’m not sure what track it is. 

Edited by Rupertbmw

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...