Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Tigergutt

Low DPS from Fury Warrior

Recommended Posts

Hi, my DPS isent going anywhere, am I stacking to much Haste or? I'm at 43%  and did read that target is 50%. But dont feel the change, what am I doing wrong. Know first target is 30% and maybe stack mastery after that, but moste people say go haste. What stat % priorety is it after 30% haste? Anyone know?  A bit frustrated… Maybe its just my rotation that is of, but dont belive so...

Would appreciate if someone could help me… Really need it...

Tigergutt-Darkspear

 

 

Edited by Tigergutt

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...