Jump to content
Wimbledon

Premium

Recommended Posts

Trying to sign up for the annual payment of $20.00 but when I get to the payment page it gives me $216.00 with no option to correct it. Any idea what I might be doing wrong?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Wimbledon said:

Trying to sign up for the annual payment of $20.00 but when I get to the payment page it gives me $216.00 with no option to correct it. Any idea what I might be doing wrong?

Hello,

Thanks for the feedback and for wanting to support us! Please accept our apologies for this problem. Rest assured that I'm going to do my best to fix it ?

Would it be possible to show us a screenshot of the page with the sliders? (where you set the amounts and annual vs monthly) It would give me some initial directions to look into. Thanks!

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...