Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
jhardaway

Two of same pet

Recommended Posts

Just thought this was an interesting wrinkle introduced by having the double goblins. I had all but one available pet coming into season 14 so tonight I had double menagerist goblins and they both dropped the one remaining pet for my collection. I know it isn't worth anything but just thought it might be a unique situation and wanted to share. 

doublePet.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...