Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Twisterdux

Cluster Arrow Maraduder DH

Recommended Posts

hi, i'm using the cluster arrow with marauder set build that is present in the guide, but asking around someone told me that the Enforcer gem is better than the Bane of the Striken because sentries are considered as pet, is it true?

thanks for the help.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Uncommon Patron

I'm sure I have read somewhere that sentries do count too but I don't remember my source. 

The forums are very quiet answer-wise lately. I keep checking my DH question but it still hasn't any answers. Don't be put off though I'm sure they are just doing a lot of other stuff at the moment with WOW, probably.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...