Freyja 12 Report post Posted July 8, 2018 (edited) Is there a viable Witch Doctor build that uses the Manajuma's Carving Knife and Manajuma's Gory Fetch? If so, what other items and skills should I be using? What gems should I use for the sockets? The Gory Fetch already has a socket, and the Carving Knife doesn't but I do have a gift I can use to add a socket. Unless I shouldn't be using this set after all, and shouldn't waste the gift on the Knife. Edited July 8, 2018 by Freyja Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Neoken 2 Report post Posted July 9, 2018 (edited) You, good ma'am, should check out Helltooth Gargantuan build. The speed farm variation has what you are looking for. https://www.icy-veins.com/d3/helltooth-gargantuan-witch-doctor-speed-farming-variation Edited July 9, 2018 by Neoken 1 Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Freyja 12 Report post Posted July 9, 2018 3 hours ago, Neoken said: You, good sir, should check out Helltooth Gargantuan build. The speed farm variation has what you are looking for. https://www.icy-veins.com/d3/helltooth-gargantuan-witch-doctor-speed-farming-variation Excellent, thank you! (it's ma'am though, not sir ? 1 Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Neoken 2 Report post Posted July 9, 2018 1 hour ago, Freyja said: Excellent, thank you! (it's ma'am though, not sir ? Edited thanks for the correction ? 1 Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Freyja 12 Report post Posted July 10, 2018 On 7/9/2018 at 4:51 PM, Neoken said: Edited thanks for the correction ? It's no problem at all ? Share this post Link to post Share on other sites