Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Sulimalu

Arena/PvE Tank

Recommended Posts

Hey all;

My guild needs me to be a tank for PvE raids; however, I want to be as successful as possible in arenas. 

Looking forward, which class would accomplish this best? I don’t care if I heal or dps in arena (I have experience with both), but I need a class that also has a tank spec. 

Thank you ahead of time for any advice you can give. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi Sulimalu, 

     Any of the tanking classes do quite well in PvP although Demonhunter and Death Knight pull ahead in PvP while in Tank Spec. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...