FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Mephisto

Not Sure What's Going On

Hey guys, like a lot of people I've just returned to the game before the new expansion next week.

I did the Warchief/World Tree questline and got the bat but have a couple of questions.

Firstly there was world quests in that zone for gear, the only zone I could see that offered any gear doing world quests now.

Does that reset daily or was that it?

Next up is what are the sunspots all over the world map in each zone?

I tried Google, good luck nothing comes up except real sunspots info.

Lastly there's voice bubbles in a lot of zones saying this leads to another time.

Not sure what that is all about.

Was hoping there might be something to do in Legion's last week but it's not looking good.

1. New world quests will be available every couple of hours.

2. By "sunspots" do you mean red highlighted areas? Those are archeology digsites.

3. Some zones have seen changes in recent expansion, e.g. the Blasted Lands got invaded by the Iron Horde in the WoD prepatch. You can talk to an NPC in those zones, and they will phase you to the old version of the zone before those changes so you can do old quests and stuff.

No mate not red dots, these are a yellow circle pretty much visible on the world map.

They look like a yellow sunspot.

I went to take a pic and they were gone.

I'm thinking now maybe they were Alliance flight points and I had an add-on error.

For the gear quests that pop up every couple of hours the only ones visible are the ones for your class right?

5 hours ago, Mephisto said:

For the gear quests that pop up every couple of hours the only ones visible are the ones for your class right?

There are no class-specific world quests. The rewards just change to fit your class.