FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Valks

Priest Leveling Guide

Guest mike

which will be the best spec to level up in BFA? disc was better in legion but not sure how it will work in this expansion.

10 hours ago, Guest mike said:

which will be the best spec to level up in BFA? disc was better in legion but not sure how it will work in this expansion.

Shadow has much better AoE tools now than it did in Legion, so both are very much viable.

Guest Sydelis

In leveling a priest as holy, I got the Focused Will ability at 38, not 36. It shouldn't change gameplay, but it's a minor thing.

17 hours ago, vonzilla said:

When do I start collecting gear for scrap-o-matic?  Why do this?

Any gear that drops in BFA content can be scrapped for crafting materials, one of which (Expulsom) is soulbound on pickup. The Expulsom is only relevant if you are a crafter, all other materials can be acquired through other means like skinning and mining or sold and bought on the auction house.

Personally I don't think it's worth to scrap gear except for the Expulsom. Most crafting materials are almost worthless at this point, so it is likely you will make a profit by just vendoring or auctioning the gear and buying materials on the AH if you ever need them.

Guest Healing Guides

It would be nice to have a "Healing Guide" on every healing spec.  Cuz im new to healing and i think it would be an easy way to learn the healing basics for just that spec. Thx!

On 7/15/2019 at 8:21 PM, Guest Healing Guides said:

It would be nice to have a "Healing Guide" on every healing spec.  Cuz im new to healing and i think it would be an easy way to learn the healing basics for just that spec. Thx!

You could check out the Easy Mode pages for the respective spec - that should give a beginner's guide to healing as that class ?

Guest Healing Guide
47 minutes ago, Blainie said:

You could check out the Easy Mode pages for the respective spec - that should give a beginner's guide to healing as that class ?

Ok, Thank you!

As a shadow priest in 8.3 I do not have Renew or Flash Heal.... no direct heals at all.

Edited by Leesil
typo

Guest Khel
On 12/17/2019 at 12:25 PM, Guest guest said:

Disc no longer gets Flash Heal

Disc now has Flash Heal back.