FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Vlad

Vectis

This fight is VERY challenging with low quantities of players as it seems that whether you have 10 people or 30, 3 Vectors come out - which can be really destabilizing for ten people to juggle.  We could have done a better job of managing the debuffs, but it seems, based on forum responses, that our small group was not the only one to encounter difficult healing checks with smaller groups.  A friend of mine went from 15 to 25 people and the fight became nearly tank and spank as the vectors were easier to pass around and the lingering infection debuffs were much easier to manage.

TL;DR - bring a big group for this unless Blizzard decides to reduce the # of vectors or changes the duration of time before it jumps to alleviate the imbalanced damage.

Yeah I saw people saying that too.  I'd wager blizzard is going to reduce the number of Vectors to 2 in smaller groups since 3 Vectors in a 10 man group is a little silly lol

Join the conversation

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Stan
      A player tried to find the exact location of the Dragonflight login screen in the game and here is the result.
      The first image depicts the actual location in Thaldraszus with a view of Tyrhold. The second image is the actual login screen. What do you think about the login screen's representation in-game? Let us know your thoughts in the comments down below!

Source: Reddit
    • By Starym
      We have one of the more fun Rextroy videos on our hands this time around, as he's organized a competition of the gods! Well, perhaps not gods, but extremely buffed players with millions of HP and 99% damage reduction at least.
      Most players already know about the Torghast-like powers in the Cobalt Assembly in the Azure Span, but Rextroy and crew, as usual, went for some extremes and spent 40ish minutes gathering up all the best ones... and then trying to kill the stacked god as a raid boss! After they found Rex's Protection Paladin unbeatable they instead decided to have a bit of a tournament with many raid bosses... and it all looks pretty fun!

A location many of you might have discovered by now, is the Cobalt Assembly! Here you can easily obtain different torghast-like buffs... there is even a talent tree to make you even stronger! The plan for the video, was to spend an hour stacking buffs, to see if I could turn immortal with 450% mastery. Which would give me more than 100% dmg reduction inside my Consecration, as a prot paladin. Then I would let 40 people try to bring me down!
      After 40 minutes of stacking, I noticed the dmg reduction seemed to cap at about 99%. Also I was unable to gather 40 people at once, only 10-20 people! So it would be a bit unfun for people to just stand and hit a target that would be "unkillable" so I decided to change the event into having everyone present, stack the overpowered wpvp buffs, to make it a REAL battle of world bosses!
      As a test round, we had everyone try to beat Ipanic (since a single stacked unit obtained more defense than offensive powers) and this proved more difficult than expected... His 300% + leech, 60% dmg reduction, and more than 3 Million HP... aswell as other offensive stats, made him almost unstoppable.
      The Battle: This was by far one of the most fun wpvp events I ever had! We spent 15 minutes trying to beat Ipanic with no major progress, even with 3+ titan characters on our team.... We started losing people who wanted to join to fight him, and I sadly lost my titan powers after forgetting to refresh my Mastery buff, that granted me 60%+ dmg reduction in Consecration...
      As a last effort I tried to lure Ipanic up in the air to make him fall to death, but that backfired and I lost the remains of my powers.
      But then suddenly, when things looked lost, he obtained a BOUNTY! This gave us a massive boost of recruitment, more people (especially horde from the zone) arrived to try and put an end to him, we also had more people who signed up on the group finder! However this gave Ipanic many targets to kill and leech health from...an unstacked enemy die in a single 300k+ death coil hit. Ipanic quickly obtained the Tour of Duty (1000 honor obtained) achievement https://www.wowhead.com/achievement=1...
      We were suddenly granted a blessing of selfie cams! Thats right... the weapon that could possibly stand against Ipanics fury It does massive damage (about 100-200k), I am suspecting it might be % based... This made us all try to obliterate Ipanic together in the selfie wars This also backfired, since our warrior titan, Klactiseen, couldn't survive the damage from Panics selfies! A warrior have less healing than a Death Knight afterall...
      This left us with a single titan, the Demon Hunter Lichborne. If he fell, we would have lost! Our offensive powers were waning, and once again everything looked lost! But then suddenly... Ipanic started to break down His armor were turning red, after constantly fighting for 1 and a half hour! This gave us an opening! We managed to reach his second phase, when he says "ENOUGH!" (its a powerup that makes you say that) Then we were once again blessed by the selfies and managed to all together, obliterate the weakened Ipanic in a final blast of photos!
      Victory didn't last long however... Since our last titan turned hostile and killed everyone around him. There was no one left to oppose him so legend has it he is still out there destroying people
    • By Stan
      The Valdrakken Inn contains a secret room with a private bartender who sells drinks!
      When you enter the Valdrakken Inn, go to the statue located at the back and perform the /kneel emote.

This will teleport you to a secret room with a private bartender.

There's a barkeeper named Kritha who sells Enchanted Argali Tenderloin, Azure Leywine, Critter Kebab, and Emerald Dreamtime. You can also set your Hearthstone here.

• By Stan
      There's an NPC in Valdrakken that lets you watch all 3 Dragonflight Legacies.
      She's called Storidormi and is found at 60, 42 (upstairs in the Seat of the Aspects).

You can watch the following Legacy cinematics:
      Dracthyr's origins // Chapter One Neltharion's Downfall // Chapter Two Dawn of the Aspects // Chapter Three
    • By Stan
      Here's an easy way to obtain Item Level 366 starter gear in Dragonflight.
      Make sure War Mode is turned on. If it isn't, visit Stormwind/Orgrimmar, press "N", and Enable War Mode in the bottom right corner of the UI.

In Valdrakken, visit Gladiator's Refuge at (entrance at 40.7 44.69) and turn right as you enter. You will see Fieldmaster Emberath <War Mode Quartermaster>, selling Item Level 366 gear for Bloody Tokens.

How Much Bloody Tokens Does the Gear Cost?
      Helm, Legs, and Chest cost 500 Bloody Tokens. Shoulders, Gloves, and Feet cost 350 Bloody Tokens. Cloaks, Bracers, and Belt cost 200 Bloody Tokens. Weapons: 400 Bloody Tokens (One-Hand), 800 (Two-Hand). Drakebreaker's Set Bonuses
      Wearing 2/4/6 pieces of Drakebreaker's GGear activates the following set bonuses:
      (2) Set: Versatility increased by 105. (4) Set: When you are stunned, harden your resolve, absorbing up to 51,779 damage for 10 sec. Cannot occur more than once every 2 min. (6) Set: Killing enemy players grants Breaker's Frenzy, increasing versatility and movement speed by 2%. Can stack up to 10 times. Drakebreaker's Gear can be further upgraded to Item Level 385 with Trophy of Strife.

You will also need the lower item-level version of the item you'd like to upgrade.
      How to Get Bloody Tokens?
      Blood Tokens come from World Quests in Dragonflight. Look at the World Map, which quests will reward them.