Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Butchertron

Does ilvl matter in PVP?

Recommended Posts

Hey!

So I have a question regarding ilvl in PVP. I know it matter alot for dungeons/raiding etc.

Lets say I'm fresh to 120, ilvl ~290, will I have any shot against people with like ~350 or will their significantly higher main stats completely destroy me?

/Butch

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

stats in PvP are normalized to make things fair for undergeared players. so your example of 60 itemlevels would come down to a difference of roughly 6% in stats.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...