Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
gambajuice

New to WoW and I have a question about healers.

Recommended Posts

I'm new to WoW and I was wondering if there are healers that can hold their own in pvp. Like let's say duels or world pvp. I Disc priest looks very fun and healing in general but I kind of want to do PvP as well and was wondering if I'm in a 1v1 do I have to always run or can hold my own. The problem is that I don't have any friends that play WoW so I'll be doing everything solo... I really wan't to get into rated arenas I've always been competitive. Sorry for my bad english...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...