FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Bluelivesmatter221

My horde dragonhawk died in the combat training??

Hello,

My horde dragonhawk died in the combat training after I bought the full game. I did not have revive pet unlocked at this time. Now that I do I am unable to find my dragonhawk to revive. Is there anyway I can by a new pet that will attack? I have 2 battle pets that do not attack. I have tried using call pet and then revive with no success.

So, first off, there are two types of pets in the game, battle pets (which are collectibles that can be used for pokemon-like battles), and your hunter pet. They are completely seperate things. I assume you were using the battle pet revive button from the battle pet menu. In order to revive your hunter pet, you need to use the ability filed under "Pet Utility" in your spellbook. There you will also find the ability to get new pets ("Tame Beasts"). Once you have more than one pet, you can use "Call Pet" to select which of your pets you want to have active. You can have up to 5 pets "in your bag" so to speak, and you can store them at a Stable Master if you wish to tame more.

Feel free to ask if there is anything else coming up!

Also, as a final tip: if you are new to the game, I highly recommend starting with a fresh level 1 character. 120 levels might sound like a lot but leveling has become faster than ever before, and you will have a better grasp of the game as a whole at the end of it.

• Thanks 1