FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Valks

Destruction Warlock PvP

Guest Heckindoggo

This has to be one of the worst PVP guides for destruction in existence.  So many errors here that it is just baffling.  Please remove it.  People are better off not having access to it.  I'm not even being snarky.  This guide is filled with such incorrect information not only for 8.0 but also 8.1.

On 1/28/2019 at 3:04 PM, Guest Heckindoggo said:

This has to be one of the worst PVP guides for destruction in existence.  So many errors here that it is just baffling.  Please remove it.  People are better off not having access to it.  I'm not even being snarky.  This guide is filled with such incorrect information not only for 8.0 but also 8.1.

Could you perhaps give slightly more specific information on what is wrong? I can pass on feedback to the writer, but I can't just say "this is wrong" without any further info.

Guest Demonic

Why would you use Demonfire over Instability? This is an honest question I know the enemy can go heavy on interrupts while you have it active but that extra crit can be the difference between putting an enemy down with one or two chaos bolts and them getting healed out of a rut.

On 4/7/2019 at 1:39 PM, Guest Demonic said:

Why would you use Demonfire over Instability? This is an honest question I know the enemy can go heavy on interrupts while you have it active but that extra crit can be the difference between putting an enemy down with one or two chaos bolts and them getting healed out of a rut.

Passing this on to Mysticall, I'll let you know!

Guest Lockrocks

I would seriously hate to be without shadowburn when being spell locked or to give up such a powerful instant caste. But I'll test what you've suggested - also why not demon fire? Its op on taking flags and group wide damage - also in single target.