FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
druzle

Fire mage and hit to haste ratio?

First of all here is the toon in question: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/velen/Drouzle/simple

I know a fire mage's main stat is crit.  And as of right now raid buiffed I am between 40 - 42% spell crit depending upon raid group.  My question is when is it enough crti enough.  I know the idea level is 40%+.  And if I need to start working on haste to improve my dps even more if that is possible?

I know he still has some gearing issues to fix and upgrades to get,  I just wanted to know this so where to take him as far as starts go.

Is it safe to say you meant 'crit to haste' ratio?  Hit capping shouldn't be a question with ginormous Pyro's flying around.  :D

• Like 1

Crit crit crit and even more crit. There is no cap on it, stack as much as you can.

• Like 1

Crit crit crit and even more crit. There is no cap on it, stack as much as you can.

101% crit = 1% chance for a triple rainbow.

• Like 2

Thanks for the quick replies, I wasn't sure if stacking too much was being counrt intuitive. Now that I know there is no cap I will continue to do what I have been doing.

Thanks for the quick replies, I wasn't sure if stacking too much was being counrt intuitive. Now that I know there is no cap I will continue to do what I have been doing.

That being said, 100% is indeed a crit cap. But you won't be able to reach it anyway, so. :)

That being said, 100% is indeed a crit cap. But you won't be able to reach it anyway, so. smile.png

It's not a cap for Destruction Warlocks, hax!

That being said, 100% is indeed a crit cap. But you won't be able to reach it anyway, so. :)

With critical mass and boss suppression, crit cap is actually 79.23% giving you 102.999% crit.

• Like 1

With critical mass and boss suppression, crit cap is actually 79.23% giving you 102.999% crit.

Oh, true! Thanks for pointing this out. Apparently I haven't played enough fire recently..