Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Alo

War Board

Recommended Posts

Hello--I am completely turned around in the game.  First I only  have two followers so I cannot send anyone out on quests.  I did have three and one disappeared.  How do I get more followers?  Also I do not know what to do to enter Island Expeditions.  I am afraid I may be picking up a lot of miscellaneous quests trying to find the right ones to follow.  I keep see notations about the war board but thought I already completed them.  

I am beyond confused and frustrated.

Thank you

Alo

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The Warboards are the big notification boards (and sometimes tables) found in most major faction hubs. That's where you get your introductory quests to most zones. The Scouting Map fulfills a similiar function for Legion and BfA.

The Mission Command Table is where you send followers on missions, it can be found on a ship in the harbour of your factions capital in Kul'Tiras/Zuldazar. You gain more followers by questing through the War Campaign. You can also recruit troops to support your followers on missions. Troops are expendable, but followers will always return from their missions. There are guides online that can give you further information on the mission table and the follower system.

In order to start Island Expeditions you need to have completed the introductory quest for them. You need to be level 116 and have two War Campaign footholds established, then you should get a tutorial quest. Again, there are guides online (wowhead) which will lead you through the system.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...