Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
smoothy9

Trag'Oul Nec Builds

Recommended Posts

Anything good to do with the starter set? I'm not crazy about the idea of corpse lance being useful only during one skill that has a fat CD. Running around being useless except for every 15-30 seconds when I can kill things without corpses seems pretty boring.

 

I saw some skele mage builds, but that requires the wep/shield set, and I don't think i'll have those by the time I finish the headrigs stuff to get the Trag set pieces.

 

Thoughts on anything I can do with just Trag'Oul to not make me so dependent on the no-corpses skill? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...