Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Doug212

Repairing items

Recommended Posts

When I finish a bounty or a rift, I would go to the blacksmith and repair any damaged items. I have lost this ability and do not know if that's normal or if  disabled it somehow.

I'm playing on a Switch, at Torment Level 9, Paragon Level 422.

 

Doug

McKinney Texas

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

That's definitely not normal, no. Can you take a screenshot of what you are seeing?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You answered my question, thanks. I don't think a screen shot would help, it just no items to repair in the list. I'm  thinking something is corrupt. I'll try playing one of my non seasonal guys and see if it has the same issue.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...