Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Packetloss

Looking for fresh start for Horde Alt

Recommended Posts

HI all,

Im wanting to start a new alt because Im kinda tired with where I am on retail. Ive decided on Horde Resto Druid. What's a good server that offers an enjoyable experience on Horde side? I dont care about PvP at all, just looking for good general atmosphere.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

unless you plan on joining a specific guild or a mythic raiding group, servers are pretty much pointless on retail. 90% of the people you encounter out in the world are from different servers anyway. not trying to sound like a classic fanatic who never shuts up about their precious C o M m U n I t Y but that's just the state of modern WoW.

in general I would just go with the highest population server you can find, that way you have plenty of different guilds and it's easier to find a group of people that have the same goals and ambitions you have. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...