Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
JimmyJoeBob

Frost DK Getting Disarmed in PvE

Recommended Posts

I am playing BFA.  My wife and I play together.  We are both Frost DK's.  She is level 17 and I just hit 120.  I wear heirloom gear and she wears game gear.  While we were leveling up, before I hit 120, in every fight I got disarmed.  For the most part she did not get disarmed.  I created a macro to rearm my toon.  Does anybody have an idea why this might be happening to my toon?  My toon's build is  3, 3, 1, 2, 3, 3, 3 .  I would appreciate any assistance in this matter.  Thanks.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi JimmyJoeBoB

What exactly you mean with "disarmed"? Did your weapon automatically switch from weaponslot to an inventory-slot? If this was the case: i never heard of such a behaviour. Are you using any macros where you unintentionally unequip your weapon? Are you using any addons and tried to disable them?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Further to the questions above, when exactly does it happen? Can you replicate it?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...