Jump to content
Blacklyte

One with the Pack - How much Crit?

Recommended Posts

Hello! Question for everyone here that I can not find an answer to. I know there is gonna be some debate here but when I was reading about "One with the Pack" needing a lot of crit... how much crit? I am at 27% crit, 18% haste, 41 mastery, 10 vers and I can not get OWTP to out perform Chimera Shot.  I linked my armory and sim. Thank you for the help and guidance!

https://www.raidbots.com/simbot/report/hn3VaWkQ6Uc46GqbncJLTu

https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/us/area-52/Blacklicht

Edited by Blacklyte

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Go to Raidbots and find the "Top Gear" sim. Plug in all your stuff, and select both Chim/OWTP. It'll tell you what sims better between the two builds.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Too much necro. By now he already switched talents, has more Dance of Death traits, and much higher crit.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...