Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
TTseven

Suggesting a build

Recommended Posts

Hi,

I have been using icy vein now and then when trying out a new class, and benefited a lot from build and guides posted here. I felt I could share a build I have made this season. I was wondering how to suggest the build? Are there any templates I need to download or anything of the sort?

 

EDIT: I have seen the sticky about it in case you're wondering, but since guides are usually really well made with ability links etc, was wondering more about the formating.

 

Edited by TTseven

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This would depend on what you are hoping to suggest - if it is simply a variant of an existing build that we have, then you can put it in the respective comment thread for that build. If it is a new "non-meta" build that you made yourself, you can share it here in General for others to try out.

We normally don't add user-suggested builds to the guides on the site unless they are new meta builds that are worth having a guide for. We normally create guides for builds that are proven to work within the game and that people will be looking for, rather than creating a guide for a build and then trying to get people to try it.

Hopefully this makes sense ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Okay that makes totally sense! 

Its just that through what I learned here I was able to get over 100gr using this build with no crazy paragon (1k-ish) and barely any augments, so thought I could share it.

there is also a group (duo so far since people decline witch doctor) variation that I just started to play and’ was having fun with, and I feel like my friends and I could push a bit.

 

so any kind of formatting will do then? And do you think according to what I say if it’s still worth to make the guide for this section of the forum or are there a tons of much better build out there? I don’t want to post something useless haha 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...