Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
NeitherWeaver

Introduction

Recommended Posts

Hello.

I don't really play like a pro.  I usually mess around with my level 20 characters and my plan is maybe to master all of the professions before reaching top level to play with the big boys.  I thought maybe I can do that to make some money too by making some rifles and selling them even to the Horde faction in Taranis.   I would love to see an orc use one of my rifles for his liberation.  So maybe I will be in good shape in the game in about 5 years or so.  Who knows.
Robble Robble!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...