Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Katzz

Hunter Macro

Recommended Posts

this is what I want to do 

Hunters Mark

Pet Attack

Serpent Sting 

auto shot 

----------------------------------------

 

that's it nothing more 

 

I can get Hunters mark to work

I can get pet attack to work 

after that nothing works been awhile since I worked on macros  SWG and wow vanilla   can anyone help with the sequence

 

thank you

 

Katzz

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I don't have a hunter in Classic to test this out with but my best bet would be something like: 

#showtooltip
/castsequence reset=target Hunter's Mark, Serpent Sting, Auto Shot
/petattack

First button press should put down the Hunter's Mark and have the pet attack, second press will be Serpent Sting. I don't know if you will need a third press to activate Auto Shot.

 

Also, make sure to post future question about Classic in the Classic forum.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...