FORUMS
Damien

18-Year Anniversary Event

Guest Mav

Thank you for making this guide. I thought i only had 2 days not two months. Teaches me for not reading carefully. That wouldve sucked for the work week.

Guest Oona

Durdy, the fastest way to earn the PVP mount is through turning in armor scraps.  Unfortunately, that means you are fighting everyone else for scraps.  NPCs have guaranteed scrap drops but at a lower rate than other players.  I basically made sure I was in the front surge of people in the initial charge and tried to click any player that dropped and made sure to collect all NPC drops.

Guest Symmer

Armor scraps, collected 400 then pvp ended and it disappeared and didn't get to turn in... how to prevent wasting time collecting too loose them?

Guest Impeacher

It looks like Chromie lets me que for the three raids more than once. Do I only get loot once per character, once a week, or what, anyone know?

20 hours ago, Guest Impeacher said:

It looks like Chromie lets me que for the three raids more than once. Do I only get loot once per character, once a week, or what, anyone know?

Correct, the lockout works just like standard LFR and you can kill all bosses once a week on one character which is why we recommend in the guide to switch over to your alts and complete it again for a chance to receive the mounts.

Guest Uncle Dave

I did the raid finder quests on the first day. They were, at that time, oddly abbreviated versions of the fights - each boss started at about half health, and the fight just kinda ended after a couple minutes. Was that the intent, or some really strange first-day bug?

Related: the Ragnaros fight had a definite bug where the Chromie time-swirl effect happened every 5-10 seconds, making it basically impossible to keep the DPS flowing smoothly. Has this been resolved?

Guest Draxthem

I have question.... How does 50% plus 18% equal 78%? where is the extra 10% coming from?

19 hours ago, Guest Draxthem said:

I have question.... How does 50% plus 18% equal 78%? where is the extra 10% coming from?

50% from winds of wisdom , 10% from darkmoon faire, 18% from the anniversary-event token and another 10-15% from war mode at level 20 and above. It's more like +88-93%. I've made a few adjustments to the guide but they aren't live yet, unfortunately.

The Korrak's Revenge meta-achievement no longer rewards players with faction-specific mounts. At this time, we're not sure if this is intended. However, the guide has been updated to reflect the change.