FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Obliterater

What’s the better PC?

I’m trying to get back into pc gaming and I want a good pc but I can’t figure out which one to get. I also want something that won’t be obsolete once shadow lands comes around. I’ve been looking at a ibuypower pc specs are Intel Core i5-9400F - 8GB Memory - NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1660 - 1TB Hard Drive + 240GB Solid State Drive - Black and then I’ve also been looking at a HP Pavilion Gaming Desktop Tower, Intel Core i5-9400F, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1660Ti, 8GB RAM, 256GB SSD, 690-0073w.

Do not buy an HP! Or a Dell, or any of that "office-PC-builder-gone-gaming" stuff.

So, let's start this the right way.

• What's your budget?
  • What monitor are you using (refresh rate/resolution)?
  • Do you plan on doing other things apart from gaming with it?
  • Do you plan on playing other games, if so, which titles?

Uncommon Patron

One thing that stands out to me is that the second one only has a 256GB SSD. That's quite small, considering that a couple of games will fill it up. RdR2 for instance requires over 100GB, I've moved my wow folders to My 1T hard drive as even those are over 50GB. Just  a thought anyway. Good luck with your choice. You could try You tube or Reddit for general info too.

the best would be if u could buy PC parts yourself and build it or ask someone to build it but if u are not absolute technical antitalent u could do it yourself ... if pre-build is only option then NZXT BLD, i think they have best quality cuz everyone just want to throw the cheapest thing into it and sell it

important question is whats your budget

Edited by Quelthalas