FORUMS
Damien

Assaults

Guest Sadis

Does anyone know if NOT getting an item from a cache at the end of an assault is intended?

From my experience over 3 chars worth of all assaults, it seems to be RNG, and decidedly under 50% chance of getting an item from the cache. I haven't found any blue post mentioning it like there was for Visions not dropping loot so its probably intended.

On 1/18/2020 at 5:27 AM, Guest Sadis said:

Does anyone know if NOT getting an item from a cache at the end of an assault is intended?

RNG seems to favor Black Empire Assaults. I've never gotten any item from the lesser Assault caches.

I submitted a ticket last night regarding the gold content of all the assaults in the Visions of N'Zoth. I found that many of my characters were not getting the gold reward, and the wording of the guide gives me the impression that the contents of the cache are guaranteed. The response from blizzard explained that the cache will reward either gold or war resources. It is disappointing, as I fail to see the use of war resources in the ultimate patch. If anyone can suggest a use for all the resources I have, it really would be appreciated.

Guest Ereshkygal

How can you tell which invasion is happening? N’Zoth is easy, the sky is purple. What about a Mogu invasion? I am trying to get the Ivory Serpant mount. I have the lasso. Help please. Thanks in advance!

6 hours ago, Guest Ereshkygal said:

How can you tell which invasion is happening? N’Zoth is easy, the sky is purple. What about a Mogu invasion? I am trying to get the Ivory Serpant mount. I have the lasso. Help please. Thanks in advance!

Mouse over the Eye at the center of the invasion: it will tell you what the invasion type is. For Mogu invasion look for a description that says so ?

Guest Ereskygal
19 hours ago, Seksi said:

Mouse over the Eye at the center of the invasion: it will tell you what the invasion type is. For Mogu invasion look for a description that says so ?

Thank you Seksi!!