FORUMS
Damien

Legendary Weapons Transmog

"Thunderfury, Blessed Blade of the Windseeker Icon Thunderfury, Blessed Blade of the Windseeker is a One-Hand Sword obtainable by Hunters, Paladins, Rogues, and Warriors after they complete a fairly time-consuming quest line."

Im pretty sure you're able to get thunderfury, equip it and get the transmog on dk, dh, warlock, mage and monk as well? Since those classes can wield one-handed swords

• Like 1

On 1/18/2020 at 5:49 PM, Vikerules said:

"Thunderfury, Blessed Blade of the Windseeker Icon Thunderfury, Blessed Blade of the Windseeker is a One-Hand Sword obtainable by Hunters, Paladins, Rogues, and Warriors after they complete a fairly time-consuming quest line."

Im pretty sure you're able to get thunderfury, equip it and get the transmog on dk, dh, warlock, mage and monk as well? Since those classes can wield one-handed swords

This has been fixed. Thanks for your feedback!

Guest Fangs of the Father

Seems you cannot transmog Fangs of the Father on both daggers rather only the Off-Hand since it only shows one in your transmog list, swapping daggers and transmogging to then swap back also doesn't work, doesn't override the items original appearance.

20 hours ago, Guest Fangs of the Father said:

Seems you cannot transmog Fangs of the Father on both daggers rather only the Off-Hand since it only shows one in your transmog list, swapping daggers and transmogging to then swap back also doesn't work, doesn't override the items original appearance.

The daggers are somewhat buggy, but eventually the transmog works if you try it a few times.

Guest necromorph
On 1/26/2020 at 7:42 AM, Stan said:

The daggers are somewhat buggy, but eventually the transmog works if you try it a few times.

if you right click the dagger in the menu and select golad, it will work just fine.

Guest Buckeyes4life

So, I got both bindings, and went to the NPC in Silithus, I got the vessel, but I cant examine it and turn it in to him to start the next chain.  Is this a known bug? Or did they move the questline elsewhere?

Guest Oneknight1984

I will assume we can mog Shadow's Edge if we don't have Shadowmourne yet? And would the same be true for the epic versions of the rogue daggers and the epic version of vanilla Sulfrons hammer and the epic version of the caster/healer staff?

Guest MatteR

The Shadowmourne page lists it as a two-handed mace instead of an axe.

Guest Pissed off Tauren

This guide says you can transmog Shadowmourne if you have completed the quest. Currently Warrior 120 with Shadowmourne in my inventory, yet dont have the option to transmog the weapon… What gives?

Guest Niandrios

So my priest can transmog the 1h healing mace from ulduar. But my paladin cannot (haven’t tried my shammy Or druid yet) 

my death knights can transmog shadowmourne (at lvl 58). But my warrior and paladin cannot (one at 90 and one at 120).

but all theses classes are able to use the weapon so why does it feel like only certain classes can transmog certain legendaries? 

32 minutes ago, Guest Niandrios said:

So my priest can transmog the 1h healing mace from ulduar. But my paladin cannot (haven’t tried my shammy Or druid yet) 

my death knights can transmog shadowmourne (at lvl 58). But my warrior and paladin cannot (one at 90 and one at 120).

but all theses classes are able to use the weapon so why does it feel like only certain classes can transmog certain legendaries? 

On 5/25/2020 at 11:08 PM, Guest Pissed off Tauren said:

This guide says you can transmog Shadowmourne if you have completed the quest. Currently Warrior 120 with Shadowmourne in my inventory, yet dont have the option to transmog the weapon… What gives?

Did you equip the weapon first on the character you earned it on? If not, could you please equip it and see on your other characters that can wield it if the problem still persists?

Guest Niandrios
14 minutes ago, Stan said:

Did you equip the weapon first on the character you earned it on? If not, could you please equip it and see on your other characters that can wield it if the problem still persists?

I’ll try. And see if that helps. But it doesn’t make sense why my 58 DK can use it when I didn’t get it on a death knight. 

Guest Mahed

I have droped both left and right on my druid on patch 8.3 if i complete the quest and get thunderfury ofcourse i can't equip it bit will it be added to my transmog arsenal?

On 7/9/2020 at 1:10 AM, Guest Mahed said:

I have droped both left and right on my druid on patch 8.3 if i complete the quest and get thunderfury ofcourse i can't equip it bit will it be added to my transmog arsenal?

No, you need to be able to equip it

Guest Choque
On 3/24/2020 at 11:24 PM, Guest Buckeyes4life said:

So, I got both bindings, and went to the NPC in Silithus, I got the vessel, but I cant examine it and turn it in to him to start the next chain.  Is this a known bug? Or did they move the questline elsewhere?

You need to talk to Zidormi first to switch to the past phase of Silithus. After that you can start the next quest Thunderaan the Windseeker