Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
ScottyWhales

New Player

Recommended Posts

I would say Wizard and Demon Hunter (they get their top tier set) with Crusader and Barbarian coming close. 

But don't play the "pick of the month" unless you are experienced with the Core systems of D3, play what you enjoy, try more characters. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'll be playing wizard because Vyr's is awesome and I'm curious to see how it can be tweaked with the seasonal affect.  Also hoping to check out the new Hydra set.  I wish we had an answer on whether it will count towards the Years of War conquest though, I'm guessing not.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...