Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
LokiOne

S20 build/class recommendations?

Recommended Posts

What efficient and easy to execute build would you recommend for beginner? I'm playing on Switch if that matters.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi mate, 

I've just started to play D3 on Switch and I chose Wizard + Vyr Archon Build. 
Very nice. My friend is playing with Witch Doctor and it also looks very nice. 
I'm not sure if those two are the easiest to pass Season 20 but I managed to pass Champion Season 20 level without issues, Destroyer 7/8 and struggling with Conqueror and Guardian. 

Hope it helps!
My Nintendo friend code : SW-6051-4786-8221 ?
Cheers!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...