Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Nerrisa

New disc looking for advice

Recommended Posts

Hiya, so I unlocked vulpera and thought "now is a great time to learn disc" I mained shadow in legion and holy so far in bfa. Aaaand it makes no sense to me. How often do Inuse my shield? On CD on the tank? Only to apply atonement? And shadow word mend, is it normal for that to be most of my healing? Granted I am only lv 65, but I want to correct these issues while mistakes are less of a big deal. I dont wanna be that 120 disc priest wiping on normal Freehold. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...