Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
AfjalKhan

New too Diablo III, Necro build on seasonal help!

Recommended Posts

So like the title says, I'm sorta new to Diablo III but have played Diablo 2 waaay back in the day. I'm getting the simple things in the game as far as the GR runs and such. But crafting and getting gear is a major downfall for me. I watch videos all the time with characters just ripping threw GR runs with no problem and would love to do that. https://speedtest.vet/ https://vidmate.bid/ I have a Monk non seasonal and have come to a stand still with him as far as finding/ crafting gear. So anyways if anyone cares to point me in the right direction or give me some pointers as wtf to do that would be sweeeet.


 

Edited by AfjalKhan

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...