FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Stan

Covenant Abilities

This thread is for feedback on our Covenant Ability guides in Shadowlands.

Guest SlickRick

Do you think they will allow the Venthyr DH ability 'Sinful Brand' to synergize with the talent 'Demonic' where you would activate demon form at the end of Fel Devastation? Then it could be a nice aoe dot every 45 seconds after Fel Devastation.

1 hour ago, Guest SlickRick said:

Do you think they will allow the Venthyr DH ability 'Sinful Brand' to synergize with the talent 'Demonic' where you would activate demon form at the end of Fel Devastation? Then it could be a nice aoe dot every 45 seconds after Fel Devastation.

One can hope ?

Guest Wrong spell used?

It says that for Kyrian 

Druid Ability  Kindred Spirits Icon Kindred Spirits forms a bond with an ally to grant you both effects based on your current specialization.

But it says this is a hunter spell for focus and your pet.

On 7/24/2020 at 2:34 PM, Guest Wrong spell used? said:

It says that for Kyrian 

Druid Ability  Kindred Spirits Icon Kindred Spirits forms a bond with an ally to grant you both effects based on your current specialization.

But it says this is a hunter spell for focus and your pet.

Hey, thanks for letting us know. A fix will be live soon to address this.

Just now, Guest Raskelot said:

Outdated I think

Hey, I've updated them yesterday, but the updates didn't go live yet, sorry for the delay.

Guest Ibs

Hello,

In the night fae priest covenant abilities you mention, divine faery for holy. I can not find anything on that anywhere else? is this actually a thing?

1 hour ago, Guest Ibs said:

Hello,

In the night fae priest covenant abilities you mention, divine faery for holy. I can not find anything on that anywhere else? is this actually a thing?

This has been removed in the latest update. The effects are the same now with the exception of the third faerie under Holy now following your Flash Heal.

14 hours ago, Guest Guest5987 said:

Convoke is 16 druid spells. I believe its 12 for resto

It's fixed, should be 20 for Restoration Druids and 16 for other specs.

Guest Necro Demon hunter

this is about the demon hunter necrolord covenant ability (Fodder to the Flame)
i posted it on wowhead but was not able to do so on Wowdb to the link about the ability that IcyVeins will send you to, so im posting here for anyone who needs the convenience

"/targetenemy 169421
/targetenemy 169425
/targetenemy 168932
/targetenemy 169426
/targetenemy 169429
/targetenemy 169428
/targetenemy 169430
/cast throw glaive
/targetlasttarget"
the macro as it reads targets all 7 forms of summonable demon, and auto glaives them then returns you to your previous target, as many pvp target/targetlasttarget macros work, you can also change the portion of "/cast throw glaive" to "/setfocus" and make a focus glaive macro, or any other way youd like to do it incase rather than immediately glaiving and killing the demon you wish to preserve it for use during its 25second duration, but it  will as it reads auto glaive the spawned demon, or can be changed to just target it, or set it as a focus, whatever the preference, its used by just the target ID's as the spell is not viable, and they have differant ID'numbers than warlock pets, or random Mob demons found throughout Azeroth