FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Stan

Jailer's Torments

This thread is for feedback on our Jailer's Torments guide for Shadowlands.

Guest tt underbridge

i was doing fracture layer 2 and breezed through the whole thing and get to the boss and realize i have a freakin screen full of debuffs, never had a problem at all with entire rooms full of mobs,  but cant stay alive for more than 30 seconds against the level 6 boss. ridiculous,

On 11/26/2020 at 12:17 AM, Guest Thurax said:

Is there a way to mitigate these torments?

Unfortunately, you can't mitigate them in any way. The only place, where you lose them for a short period of time is inside the bubbles in break/boss rooms, when you buy items from the friendly brokers. Let me add it to the guide real quick.

Guest Brian
On 12/3/2020 at 5:14 AM, Staff said:

Unfortunately, you can't mitigate them in any way. The only place, where you lose them for a short period of time is inside the bubbles in break/boss rooms, when you buy items from the friendly brokers. Let me add it to the guide real quick.

I think there are some ways to mitigate, actually.  There’s an anima power that causes you to take much less fire damage from sources, which includes the ongoing damage in the Soulforges.  Then there’s Purifying Flame in Mort’regar that turns the pools the wraiths leave when they die into healing pools, which is sort of soft mitigation.  In the two wings where mobs spawn and attack you if you aren’t in combat, you can always aggro a lone Mawrat.  It won’t really hurt you, but you’ll count as being in combat.

On 12/8/2020 at 6:38 PM, Guest Brian said:

I think there are some ways to mitigate, actually.  There’s an anima power that causes you to take much less fire damage from sources, which includes the ongoing damage in the Soulforges.  Then there’s Purifying Flame in Mort’regar that turns the pools the wraiths leave when they die into healing pools, which is sort of soft mitigation.  In the two wings where mobs spawn and attack you if you aren’t in combat, you can always aggro a lone Mawrat.  It won’t really hurt you, but you’ll count as being in combat.

I updated the guide, thanks for mentioning it. There will be separate guides for mitigating the effects with tips up soon.