Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Twistdstar

Arms questions

Recommended Posts

I havent played arms warrior in a long time and I was curious as to certain traits and if they stacked or not. Like does test of might stack? and theres a trait I had not seen listed called tradewinds that gives me a nice mastery increase so I was wondering if I should use that over the Seismic wave one. Appreciate the input. Thanks. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...