Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Alo

Echo's Clarification

Recommended Posts

Hello--I need some clarification regarding the use of Echo's.  I do not run a alt, and have been unable to use Echo's on my main.  I am confused as to how they benefit me. 

Thank you.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

When you don't have an alt you can use the Echo's to buy corruption for your gear or buy Malefic Cores to upgrade your lvl 15 cloak. At this moment there are no other ways to spend your Echo's. 

Edited by Behanger

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...