Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
PapaEmeritusdelivers

Shadowlands Beta Testing

Recommended Posts

Sorry if this was already asked.  I did opt in for the testing, and when I sign in it shows "Shadowlands" but I'm not sure if I was chosen.  Does it come through my email?  Or will it say Shadowlands Beta?  I get confused easily so bear with me.  Any help would be really appreciated.

I just wanna be in the Venthyr faction!!!  Thank you very much all!  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, PapaEmeritusdelivers said:

Sorry if this was already asked.  I did opt in for the testing, and when I sign in it shows "Shadowlands" but I'm not sure if I was chosen.  Does it come through my email?  Or will it say Shadowlands Beta?  I get confused easily so bear with me.  Any help would be really appreciated.

I just wanna be in the Venthyr faction!!!  Thank you very much all!  

Look in this part of the WoW section of Battle.net, just above the Play button:

image.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...