FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Stan

Streamer Tanks Mythic N'Zoth One-Handed

RG1gR4Q.jpg

Streamer Professor Flips tanked and killed Mythic N'Zoth with one hand using a hand cam. He used some pretty impressive macros to achieve that. Congratulations on the kill!

Professor Flips Twitch Bio

I have a relatively rare muscular disorder called "Arthrogryposis Multiplex Congenita". The disorder itself presents in a ton of different ways and generally surgeries are required to get things as functional as possible. You'll see for me it's an upper body disorder that restricts shoulder, arm, hand, and finger movement.

I decided that a handcam would be a great addition to the stream for a few reasons.

1. It adds a huge layer of opportunity to show that theres no reason to not get into the things you love! i'm not a world first player, but i like to think i do alright.
  2. It adds a lot of information for why i'm moving around so much for viewers.
  3. It's an opportunity to get conversation going. there's nothing good that comes from hiding yourself, live it up!

If you ever have any questions that i don't answer here feel free to ask i'm happy to speak to it as much as i can!

(Source)

The clip was shared by his guild mate Bojefsk on r/wow, who said this was their main tank who uses a laptop with a trackpad and crazy keybinds for tanking!

You can find his keybinds in the following spreadsheet shared by Reddit user Derzelaz and the kill video below. He even got the Ny'alotha AllseerNy'alotha Allseer mount!

(Source)

• Like 2

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Starym
      So here's a very special meme video, done so well that it basically transcends the format and becomes an actually engaging and epic video in its own right, despite being a comedy bit.
      Regardless of whether you're familiar with this particular meme format or SpongeBob in general, I feel pretty confident that you'll enjoy/love/form a cult around the video. We'll start with the basic version (which is actually very popular, getting over 600,000 views since March), and it later got a director's cut, the actual star of the show. In case you want to save 38 seconds of the original video, head to the second one below, but we're going to build some tension and excitement with the basic version, just to show how much an extended cut can improve things:
      A pretty funny premise, very similar to the basic meme format, short and sweet - how could it get better? Well, now for the masterpiece which came out a few days ago:
      Source.
    • By Starym
      We have some Lady Inverva nerfs coming with the weekly reset as well as a Spires fix!
      May 7 (source)
      Dungeons and Raids
      Castle Nathria Lady Inerva Darkvein [With regional restarts] Health reduced by 10% on Mythic difficulty. [With regional restarts] Conjured Manifestation and Harnessed Specter health reduced by 10% on Mythic difficulty. [With regional restarts] Fixed an issue where Concentrated Anima and Shared Suffering could choose a player currently affected by Forgeborne Reveries (Necrolord Soulbind). Spires of Ascension Kin-Tara Fixed an issue where she would sometimes choose to fly out of the area and reset the encounter.
    • By Starym
      We have another extremely impressive Mythic+ run, as Aeristides and company have managed to clear a +21 Mists of Tirna Scithe without a healer! The Prot Pala-lead group had a 226 average item level and managed to be 2 minutes under time on this very high key, and while there was healing, there was not a healing spec anywhere to be found!

And here's the composition and more details on the gear:

Source.
    • By Stan
      Today, we're taking a look at which specs perform best in Mythic+ based on this week's affixes.
      Introduction
      Welcome to our new format, where we explore the best specs for Mythic+ each week based on the current affixes. The data is taken from bestkeystone.com. The site gathers data from all regions and ranks each spec based on its "Average Score," depending on how well it performs in Mythic+ 10 runs that week.
      This article is based on 124K Mythic runs that have been completed so far this week on live servers.
      This Week's Affixes (Week of May 4)
      Tyrannical Bursting Explosive Prideful Best Healers for Mythic+ This Week
      Holy Paladin is the best healer for this week's affix combination, followed by Discipline Priest, and Restoration Shaman. Mistweaver Monk is the worst one with an Average Score of 158.1.

Best Tanks for Mythic+ This Week
      This week's top-performing tank is Vengeance Demon Hunter with an Average Score of 165.3. In 2nd place is Brewmaster Monk (164.4). The third is Guardian Druid. The worst tanks are Protection Warrior and Protection Paladin.

Best DPS for Mythic+ This Week
      The best DPS specs for this week are Fire Mage, Balance Druid, Outlaw Rogue, Shadow Priest, and Affliction Warlock. On the other side of the spectrum, we have Retribution Paladin, Subtlety Rogue, and Arms Warrior.

• By Stan
      Dunegorger Kraulok is up this week and drops Slightly Damp Pile of Fur, so don't forget to head to Vol'dun and defeat the world boss for a chance at Mollie.
      Slightly Damp Pile of Fur is one of the Alpaca mounts added in Visions of N'Zoth. It has a small chance to drop from Dunegorger Kraulok in Vol'dun. Battle for Azeroth world bosses are on a fixed rotation, so you won't be able to kill Kraulok for a weeks. You can try to kill the world boss on your alts too for an increased chance at Mollie.
      "The kind nature of alpacas makes them perfect as companions for the intrepid adventurer."

Mollie the Alpaca mount in WoW.