Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Neytiri

Whats happened since legion

Recommended Posts

hello all

I stopped playing during legion. I just recently logged in  and did a regular dungeon (cuz its been awhile) and my priesty skills have changed, and my artifact weapon doesnt have a special ability anymore, and im kinda stuck. I just bought B for A but I am still level 110, how do i get to where I need to be to level? Thanks

Edited by Neytiri

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/7/2020 at 5:14 PM, Neytiri said:

hello all

I stopped playing during legion. I just recently logged in  and did a regular dungeon (cuz its been awhile) and my priesty skills have changed, and my artifact weapon doesnt have a special ability anymore, and im kinda stuck. I just bought B for A but I am still level 110, how do i get to where I need to be to level? Thanks

The artifact powers got taken away from the weapons at the end of Legion - it is basically just a normal weapon now. Most of the artifact abilities got turned into talents or baseline abilities.

To level from 110, you'll need to head to your capital city and start the questline that leads you through journeying to Kul Tiras with Jaina.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...