FORUMS
Rigamurder

BIDEN&HARRIS AD?

Im not sure if that ad is the view of icy-veins or not ..but if it is, then i would appreciate it if you removed the political propaganda from your website.  It brings a negative stigma to an otherwise awesome place.  Thanks in advance...also if you have no control over it, then i would recommend that you fix that situation.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Rigamurder said:

Im not sure if that ad is the view of icy-veins or not ..but if it is, then i would appreciate it if you removed the political propaganda from your website.  It brings a negative stigma to an otherwise awesome place.  Thanks in advance...also if you have no control over it, then i would recommend that you fix that situation.

We certainly do not want to politicize the website, nor have any of our users feel that we are pushing a certain political stance. We will look into this ASAP and get back to you on how we are proceeding with fixing this!

Let me speak with our ad agency and get back to you with a reply and see what they can do about it. 

I got an answer today. The answer is that we have filters in place to prevent political ads from showing up, but it's not 100% perfect and some of them will slip through.