FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
positiv2

Restoration Druid PvE

On 8/5/2021 at 4:00 PM, Guest Xyll said:

I cant agree with the trinket choices at all. No way that Soulletting Ruby is higher then a B, let alone S. Changeling is obviously a S rank And why isnt Scrawled Word of Recall even mentioned; in combination with verdant infusion it is by far one of the best trinkets avaliable right now.

There is nothing subjective in Soulletting Ruby ranking. It provides the highest amount of stats than any other trinket save for Orb from Nerzhul, which is reflected in its rankings. It also lines up perfectly with our Convoke timings, which makes it even better. 

Scrawled Word of Recall is a terrible trinket, Verdant Infusion is not used on any raid fight this tier. Even if it was, the trinket does not add any relevant uptime to Cenarion Ward, since it already has 90% uptime with good play. 

Both of these points are easily tracked through data on warcraftlogs. 

• Thanks 1

8 hours ago, less said:

I think I'm missing something here. The set bonus for three unholy shards doesn't look useful for healing. 

It procs from healing. It is by far the best throughput increase. 

Guest Guest Wowanalyzer

Thank you for the guide! re: "You should use WoWAnalyzer for more accurate stat weights." I've spent a while trying to find my weights there - are they still there in the 9.2 version? (And re: "Healer Stat Weights and WoWanalyzer will only roughly outline your weights." - afaik Healer Stat Weights is stuck at 8.2.5.)

Guest Sayuri

Is it normal that the trinket (Amalgam's Seventh Spine ) never dropped out of 40+ runs? I've been farming for 3 days... and I haven't seen it drop yet... what's the drop %? 0.00000000000001?... Thank you blizzard, that you can wait for several month for Legion TW and then, despite farming all day, you don't get what you were waiting... This is ridiculous

Guest Jerramie

What does this mean?: I read this as "wait for 2 procs and then cast Convoke the spirits to proc incarnation as it most definately casts swiftmend. But, this does not work. How could this be interprited any other way?  

Make sure you use Swiftmend Icon Swiftmends in a way that lets you have Incarnation: Tree of Life Icon Incarnation: Tree of Life tier proc (from Reforestation Icon Reforestation) with Convoke the Spirits Icon Convoke the Spirits cast

On 1/16/2023 at 8:13 PM, Guest Jerramie said:

What does this mean?: I read this as "wait for 2 procs and then cast Convoke the spirits to proc incarnation as it most definately casts swiftmend. But, this does not work. How could this be interprited any other way?  

Make sure you use Swiftmend Icon Swiftmends in a way that lets you have Incarnation: Tree of Life Icon Incarnation: Tree of Life tier proc (from Reforestation Icon Reforestation) with Convoke the Spirits Icon Convoke the Spirits cast

You sit on 2 stacks. Press Swiftmend, Tree gets activated from that, cast Wild Growth, cast Convoke. 

Guest Fuhenhenka-Garona

FYI: Rashok's Molten Heart is typed/linked incorrectly in your tier list

Guest Reed

The BIS guide is underwhelming. Just wear ilvl upgrade - the end? There are lots of choices, and a BIS on WoWhead and other places so why is my best go to place (here) just has 2 minutes worth of reading to cover it.

20 hours ago, Chorthee said:

Easy Mode Talent tree does not have the current available talents.  It looks like Grove Guardians is moved/gone and Nourish is in its place.

I think you need to refresh your page and/or clear cache. 

Guest Lyall

How best to use the grove guardians please? 1 at a time, on CD or all 3 together as burst healing. Thanks

Guest macias619

Not able to get this macro working on 10.1.7 anyone have it working

• #showtooltip Convoke the Spirits
  • /cast [nochanneling] Nature's Swiftness
  • /cast Convoke the Spirits
  • /cqs