Jump to content
Haiz

Misdirection Not Working since Pre-patch

Recommended Posts

I'm finding misdirection is not working since the pre-patch. It remains greyed out and the macro I have for it has stopped working. Anyone else having this issue?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hey! I signed up specifically to reply to this post. I had the same issue a couple weeks back, couldn't use Misdirect at all. Turns out, I had used something like a "Neural Inhibitor" or some such thing along those lines, buff that lasts 12 hours and prevents various toys and such from working on you.

Once it expired, Misdirect worked as per normal. Might want to check for something like that.

Edited by sykotik

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...