Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
sumcallmetim

Where the heck do I level now

Recommended Posts

I haven't played since Lich King. Or maybe Cataclysm. I've searched for leveling guides and I seem to only find old ones (or cuz Ima idjut I don't recognize it's the right one).

I've got a couple higher toons. And, I know with new toons there is a new startup area. The thing is I have a Horde toon that is 15. I'm sure there are new areas to level... But I'm struggling a little to find them.

Can someone point me in the right direction? I'm sure there is a guide somewhere... I just can't find it!

Thanks.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Literally anywhere... everything adjusts to your level. So find some quests and get to grinding ? Random Dungeons is another way to level fast ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...