FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Stan

Base Items

On 12/6/2020 at 10:43 PM, Guest sam said:

do you also need to be 60 because an alt cannot see anything and is 100 LW...

I am not really sure I haven't tested out these edge cases myself. You can max out your Profession even without completing the Maw intro so it's weird that you can't learn it, I will look into it.

Guest Ekzosel

I also cannot learn it at the moment, i'm lvl 100 blacksmith but he doesn't teach me anything. I guess you have to finish the first quests ?

21 minutes ago, Guest Ekzosel said:

I also cannot learn it at the moment, i'm lvl 100 blacksmith but he doesn't teach me anything. I guess you have to finish the first quests ?

First of all, thanks for your feedback! What's your current level? I want to incorporate that into the guide somehow, but I haven't had the chance to test out these low-level character scenarios myself. I assume you need to be level 60 to start crafting base items, but that's just my theory for now.

On 12/9/2020 at 7:40 PM, Stan said:

First of all, thanks for your feedback! What's your current level? I want to incorporate that into the guide somehow, but I haven't had the chance to test out these low-level character scenarios myself. I assume you need to be level 60 to start crafting base items, but that's just my theory for now.

you have to get a quest from the runecarver,so yeah,need to be 60 and have done the intro to torghast

21 hours ago, Ulzorn said:

you have to get a quest from the runecarver,so yeah,need to be 60 and have done the intro to torghast

Thank you, I've updated the guide, the changes should be live soon.

Guest JCee

I'm looking to start crafting Rank 1 base items as a blacksmith but the ilevel on the tooltip is 175. Is the tooltip a mistake and it will make an ilevel 190 item? 

Guest Rubyshades

Hi, Can I please ask how you choose which base item to make.  Does it matter, because the shoulders look cool.  However when I did a bit of reading it seemed to be saying that the actual best Demon Hunter (Havoc) legendaries were wrists - does this mean I should only craft the wrists in base items - I find it all very confusing - thanks.